🌎 World - 2022

Betsafe eSports review

Read this review before signing up at Betsafe ➤ Which eSports do they have betting markets for? Exclusive bonus ✅

Betsafe does not accepts players from your region

But the three esports betting sites below does accept players from 🌎 World!

GG.Bet bonus

100% up to 200€/$ (CODE: 100GG)

To Betting Site

18+ | terms & conditions apply | this is an ad | gamble responsible

Nitrogen Sports bonus

Accepts Bitcoin!

To Betting Site

18+ | terms & conditions apply | this is an ad | gamble responsible

BetOnline bonus

50% up to $1000

To Betting Site

18+ | terms & conditions apply | this is an ad | gamble responsible

Intro

Betsafe is an international bookmaker which is a part of the Betsson group. With their experience in online betting, poker and casino games they have now taken up the battle against the other large bookmakers to offer the best betting selection of eSport events. Currently, they focus mostly on Dota 2 and Counter-Strike but they also offer odds on other games. The odds at Betsafe are a bit better than the market standard but still far from the best (although there is only one bookmaker that seems to be able to offer odds at such low margins).

Review

Bonuses and Odds

Betsafe offers a welcome / deposit bonus to most new players, our site will show the correct one for your region. As usual, we recommend that you read the terms and conditions at their site before signing up to get the most up-to-date clearing requirements for the bonus (rollover, min-odds etc).

The odds at Betsafe are not that impressive, unfortunately. The margin is around 8% which leaves you with a payout of 92%.

Other forms of gambling at Betsafe

Betsafe offers odds on most sports, from Soccer to Water Polo. They also offer live betting on the most popular sports. In addition to sports betting, Betsafe has a casino and live casino. You can also play poker on Betsafe.

Bet on eSports from mobile devices

You can place bets with Betsafe from your mobile device regardless of what phone or tablet you have since they have developed both an Android and an iOS application.

Support

The customer support at Betsafe has been more than pleasing in all my interactions with them. Betsafe employees are friendly and quick to reply. They can be reached over several different channels including email, phone, live chat.

Depositing and withdrawing money

Betsafe has made several different deposit and withdrawal methods available for their customers. The different options available are listed below.

  • VISA
  • MasterCard
  • Bank Transfer
  • ecoPayz
  • Skrill (Moneybookers)
  • Neteller
  • PaySafeCard
  • Ukash
  • Trustly

www.BeGambleAware.org | 18+ | Contact us | ©2022 - eSportbetting.eu