Betsafe is an international bookmaker which is a part of the Betsson group. With their experience of online betting, poker and casino games they have now taken up the battle against the other large bookmakers to offer the best betting selection of eSport events. Currently they focus mostly on Dota 2 and Counter-Strike but they also offer odds on other games. The odds at Betsafe are a bit better than the market standard but still far from the best (although there is only one bookmaker that seems to be able to offer odds at such low margins).

Total Rating: 4.25/5
Security: 5.0/5
Odds: 3.5/5
eSports Availability 4.0/5
Established: 2001
License: Malta

Offers betting on:

Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
Dota 2
League of Legends (LoL)
Overwatch (OW)
Call of Duty (CoD)
Hearthstone (HS)
Heroes of the Storm (HotS)
Halo 5: Guardians
Starcraft II (SC2)

eSportbettings review of Betsafe

Bonuses and Odds

Betsafe offers a welcome / deposit bonus to most new players, our site will show the correct one for your region. As usual we recommend that you read the terms and conditions at their site before signing up to get the most up-to-date clearing requirements for the bonus (rollover, min-odds etc).

The odds at Betsafe is not that impressive unfortunately. The margin is around 8% which leaves you with a payout of 92%.

Other forms of gambling at Betsafe

Betsafe offers odds on most sports, from Soccer to Water Polo. They also offer live betting on the most popular sports. In addition to sports betting, Betsafe has a casino and live casino. You can also play poker on Betsafe.

Bet on eSports from mobile devices

You can place bets with Betsafe from your mobile device regardless of what phone or tablet you have since they have developed both an Android and an iOS application.

Support

The customer support at Betsafe have been more than pleasing in all my interactions with them. Betsafe employees are friendly and quick to reply. They can be reached over several different channels including email, phone, live-chat.

Depositing and withdrawing money


Betsafe have made several different deposit and withdrawal methods available for their customers. The different options available are listed below.


  • VISA
  • MasterCard
  • Bank Transfer
  • ecoPayz
  • Skrill (Moneybookers)
  • Neteller
  • PaySafeCard
  • Ukash
  • Trustly

Top eSports bookmakers

ArcaneBet
100% Up to €200

GG.Bet
100% Up to $50
4.58

MrGreen
Bet £10 Get £10 Free
4.52

Betspawn
100% Up to €133.7
4.47

Bet365
Open an account with Bet365 today and claim your 100% Deposit Bonus. T&Cs apply.
4.46

Betway
£30 free bet.
4.45

Pinnacle
Best odds!
4.32

Nitrogen Sports
Accepts Bitcoin!

10Bet
18 e-sport leagues!
4.29

William Hill
View their offers!
4.25

Betsafe
View their offers!
4.25

BetOnline (US OK)
US OK! 50% up to $1000
4.24

Bovada (US OK)
US OK! $250 eSport bonus
4.14

Unibet
€25 Risk Free Bet (100% up to €25)
4.04

Bodog 88 Asia (博狗)
125% deposit bonus
3.91