#1 The International 2016Join #1 The International 2016 ➤ Use your eSports knowledge to win extra cash or in-game skins for games like CS:GO, Dota 2, etc.
Use your Dota 2 knowledge to win extra cash by predicting the outcome of this years largest eSport event: The International 2016.
By entering our TI 2016 tipster contest hosted together with Betway eSports you have the chance to take part of a £80 prizepool together with the very generous deposit bonuses offered by Betway. Read the rules for more information.
The participating teams/players
- Team Liquid
- LGD Gaming
- MVP Phoenix
- Natus Vincere
- Evil Geniuses
- Wings Gaming
- Team Secret
- TnC Gaming
- Digital Chaos
- Vici Gaming Reborn
- compLexity Gaming
- Escape Gaming
Rules for qualified free bets (cashout restrictions etc)
The prizes will be paid out in free bets by Betway eSports with the following restrictions:
• The free bet prize needs to be wagered once before it can be cashed out by the player.
• Example: if the player wins £50 free bet as a prize, they would be able to stake that on whatever they wanted and if they win they can cashout/withdraw the winnings.
• However, stakes are not returned in the winnings (if the player stakes £50 on an even money bet and it wins, they will get the £50 in cash.)
1) Rules for the tipster contest
• Each player who enters the tipster contest get 1000 virtual coins to distribute on four different predictions: 1st place, 2nd place, 2 x 3-4th place finishers.
• The player have to wage a minimum of 200 and a maximum of 400 virtual coins on each prediction.
• For each correct prediction the player will get two times the virtual coins wagered back to their bankroll.
• To be eligible for the prize pool the player has to sign up a new account with Betway eSports through any link on our site (eSportbetting.eu), deposit a minimum of £10 and make one real money bet.
• The player has to register their Betway username at our site (eSportbetting.eu) so we can see which entries are eligible for the prizes.
• When The International 2016 tournament has ended and the tipster contest is graded the entries that are valid will be marked valid and the three players with the largest bankroll will get their prizes paid in free bets by Betway eSports.
• If some of the top players have an equal bankroll score the prizes will be split accordingly.
2) Qualifying rules for the £80 prize pool sponsored by Betway eSports
3. Your Participation at Betway
• You may only participate at Betway if you are over 18 years of age.
• It is illegal to play at Betway if you are under 18 years old.
YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOUR JURISDICTION IS: AFGHANISTAN, ANGOLA, AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, BULGARIA, DENMARK, FRANCE AND ITS OUTLYING TERRITORIES, GERMAN STATE (BUNDESLAND) OF SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN, GREECE, GREENLAND, GUYANA, HUNGARY, IRAN, IRAQ, ISRAEL, ITALY, LAO PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC, LITHUANIA, MEXICO, MYANMAR, NORTH KOREA, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, PHILIPPINES', ROMANIA, RUSSIA, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, SPAIN, SYRIA, TURKEY, UGANDA, USA AND ITS OUTLYING TERRITORIES, VANUATU OR YEMEN.
BETS PLACED FROM THESE JURISDICTIONS WILL BE VOIDED AND ANY DEPOSITS OR BETS MADE BY PERSONS WHO ARE DOMICILED OR RESIDE IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS WILL BE REFUNDED LESS AN ADMINISTRATIVE FEE OF 10% OF THE TOTAL DEPOSITS MADE BY THE INDIVIDUAL, IN ADDITION TO ANY CHARGES THAT MAY BE LEVIED BY THE BANK OR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION MANAGING THE AFOREMENTIONED REVERSAL.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF BELGIUM, DENMARK, GERMAN STATE (BUNDESLAND) OF SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN, ITALY OR SPAIN, YOU CAN PARTICIPATE AND PLAY AT ONE OF BETWAY’S LICENCED BRANDS:
BELGIUM - www.betway.be
DENMARK – www.betway.dk
ITALY – www.betway.it
SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN – www.betwaysh.de (coming soon)
SPAIN – www.betway.es
Some of these licenced brands does not offer sports betting but a casino bet also make you qualified for the tipster competition.
PERSONS IN BREACH OF SECTION 3.1 OR OTHERWISE IN BREACH OF THESE TERMS WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO COLLECT ANY WINNINGS. FURTHERMORE, ANY PERSON WHO IS KNOWINGLY IN BREACH OF SECTION 3.1 MAY BE COMMITTING FRAUD AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.