Valves Dota 2 tournament The International 2015 has begun, and the prize pool is a stunning 17,6 million dollars, with a first prize of 6.3 million for the winning team. With the play-in matches played at Sunday, CDEC and MVP Hot6 made their way into the group stage. In the two groups we can find Team Secret, the tournament favorite team in Group A battling it out with legend teams like LGD, iG and NaVi.
The group stage is a best of 2 format between two teams in the group. The winner can either win,draw or lose the best of 2 to get 3, 1 or 0 points in the group for each given match. The groupstage will decide which teams ends up in the winner or loser bracket and what seeds they get.
After three days of group stage matches the standings are as follows in the two groups:
1. LGD Gaming LGD Gaming 3-1-0 7-1 10p
1. Team Secret Team Secret 3-1-0 7-1 10p
3. CompLexity Gaming compLexity Gaming 2-1-1 5-3 7p
4. Cloud9 Cloud9 1-1-2 3-5 4p
5. Fnatic Fnatic 0-3-1 3-5 3p
5. Invictus Gaming Invictus Gaming 0-3-1 3-5 3p
7. MVP/MVP Phoenix MVP Phoenix 0-2-2 2-6 2p
7. Natus Vincere/Natus Vincere Natus Vincere 0-2-2 2-6 2p
1. Evil Geniuses Evil Geniuses 2-2-0 6-2 8p
2. CDEC Gaming CDEC Gaming 2-0-1 4-2 6p
3. Virtus.pro Virtus.pro 1-2-1 4-4 5p
3. Vici Gaming Vici Gaming 1-2-1 4-4 5p
5. Team Empire Team Empire 1-1-2 3-5 4p
6. Newbee Newbee 0-3-0 3-3 3p
6. EHOME EHOME 0-3-0 3-3 3p
8. MVP/MVP HOT6ix MVP HOT6ix 0-1-2 1-5 1p
After the group stage a cup format will follow, where the winner of TI5 is decided. These matches are played between the 3rd and 8th of August. You can watch the matches on Twitch or at our eSports-TV section.
The International Betting:
All of the eSports bookmakers host odds on The International 5. If you are looking for the best odds, check out
Best of luck in your The international 2015 adventures.
The odds have been removed from this post but you can find all the latest eSport matches with their corresponding lines at our Home page.
Bet on the matches above on pinnaclesports.