🌎 World - 2022

Bet365 eSports review

Read this review before signing up at Bet365 ➀ Which eSports do they have betting markets for? Exclusive bonus βœ…

Bet365 does not accepts players from your region

But the three esports betting sites below does accept players from 🌎 World!

18+ | terms & conditions apply | this is an ad | gamble responsible
18+ | terms & conditions apply | this is an ad | gamble responsible


Bet 365 is a very large and trusted bookmaker from Great Britain. The odds margin is lower than most of the other bookmakers so this is a great betting site! Bet365 offer betting on a lot of eSport events and covers several games.Β 

So if you want to gamble on Dota 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), Starcraft 2, League of Legends (LoL), Heroes of the Storm (HotS) and Call of Duty (CoD) you should definitely check Bet365 out!


Bonuses and Odds

Bet365 offers different bonuses to new customers, for most countries (see country-specific bonuses there). Information about the different bonuses and the terms on how you clear them can be found on their website. Sometimes they also offer bonuses to their already existing customers in connection with big events etc.

It is worth mentioning that Bet365 stands out in terms of odds. They charge lower margins than the industry standard ranging from 2-4% on normal matches, leaving you as a customer with a payout of 98-96% which is great and easier to beat if you are a professional gambler. You can always use our odds calculator to easily calculate these margins. However, that might also mean that the odds are more correctly priced. Use our odds comparison service to find the best eSports odds available at the time before placing your bets.

Great eSports betting coverage

Bet 365 offers a wide coverage when it comes to eSports games. Focus is placed on the big games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS-GO), Dota 2, Overwatch and League of Legends (LoL) but they also cover the less popular games. Event coverage is also great, ranging from the majors (Dotas The International to CS:GO's ESL, MLG and other big ones) to smaller events!

Other forms of gambling at Bet 365

As a British sportsbook, Bet365 focus a lot on European sports betting and especially live betting. They have all the popular sports like Soccer, Tennis, Boxing/UFC, Ice-hockey etc. In addition to this, they also offer betting on smaller sports like snooker, speedway, volleyball and more.

In addition to sports betting Bet365 have an online poker room, casino, bingo and much more.

Bet on eSports from mobile devices

It is a real joy placing a bet at Bet365 from your smartphone or tablet. You can download their app which is available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Nokia or Blackberry. If you prefer to visit their website instead it works just as fine since it is very mobile-friendly.


Bet365 has an excellent support department, available 24/7 to assist you as a customer. You can communicate with them by using their excellent live-chat, email or telephone (free calls). They speak several different languages if you prefer to speak with them in your first tongue language.

Depositing and withdrawing money

Bet365 offers a wide selection of payment methods to use when you want to cash out or deposit money into your account. The full selection of payment methods can be seen on the Bet365 webpage.

www.BeGambleAware.org | 18+ | Contact us | Β©2022 - eSportbetting.eu